Do you enjoy developing yourself in a multidisciplinary team? As a Junior Software Engineer you will work with your colleagues to develop prototypes or adaptations to existing products. The most important thing for you is to learn how to write professional software. You must be willing to discover and learn and above all dare to make choices (with good justification of course).
You design, write and improve software. You obviously don’t do this alone, but as part of a team. Some experience developing applications or software is desirable. You have a lot of variation, since every project is different. In this position you will have many contacts with team members and contacts. This position is suitable for starting engineers looking for a versatile job.
What we are looking for
- A relevant completed college education
- You have experience with C# and/or Java
- You already have some experience designing software in an agile environment
- You enjoy experimenting, pioneering and learning new technologies
- A team player with a do-mentality
- Good command of the English and Dutch language
- In possession of your driving license
What we offer
For this position, you will join Beeliners. We work hard together to create great solutions and celebrate our successes together. A great place where you put innovation on the map. Because that’s our business. You will get with us:
- A great job within an innovative environment
- A nice group of colleagues, who can spar with you from their own areas of expertise.
- A good salary to make ends meet and do fun things
- Space and time to work on innovations and technologies
- Possibility to work from home
- Good fringe benefits
With these colleagues you will work together
Johan Oedzes Embedded Software Engineer
Ruud van Dommelen Software Engineer
Bob Mooij Software Engineer