For our new location in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Hardware Engineer to join the team. As a Hardware Engineer in Eindhoven, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team. Together with your colleagues, you work on the development of prototypes or adaptations to existing products. The assignments often have an affinity with measurement and control equipment, wireless communication, IoT, antenna design, low voltage products (zero power, low power).
You will be involved in the entire development process from the drafting of requirements and conditions to delivery to the customer. This can be a prototype or fully ready for series production. You will be responsible for the electronics design and PCB design including verification, testing, documentation and providing the support to the rest of the team and the customer. This position is suitable for engineers with several years of work experience seeking a versatile job.
What we are looking for
- A completed education in HBO or university degree electronics or comparable;
- Several years of experience with electronics design including PCB layout;
- Knowledge of schematic drawing and pcb design preferably in Altium;
- Knowledge of production methods and logistical processes for electronics products;
- Experience with EMC: norms and standards;
- EMC measurements and resolution of EMC issues;
- Some knowledge of embedded software design for hardware drivers;
- You enjoy experimenting, pioneering and learning new technologies;
- A team player with a do-mentality;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language;
- In possession of your driving license.
What we offer
For this position in Eindhoven, you will join Beeliners. We work hard together to create great solutions and celebrate our successes together. A great place where you put innovation on the map. Because that’s our business. You will get with us:
- A great job within an innovative environment;
- A nice group of colleagues, who can spar with you from their own areas of expertise;
- A good salary to make ends meet and do fun things;
- Space and time to work on innovations and technologies;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Good fringe benefits;
- Monthly drinks with colleagues.
Are you excited about the job opening and believe this is your perfect job, call 06-20894595 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We engage in a conversation about what your background and experience is and what you are looking for. We are especially curious about your personal story.
With these colleagues you will work together
Bob Mooij Software Engineer
Ruud van Dommelen Software Engineer