For our new location in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. As a Full Stack Developer, you work within a multidisciplinary team. Together with your colleagues, you work on the development of prototypes or adaptations to existing products. You take care of the complete application from front-end to back-end. This includes designing and building (web) applications, APIs and microservices, front-end design and monitoring and testing developed software.
In addition, quality is an important component. We think it is important that every good team member reviews colleagues’ code. Every project is different and requires new solutions and approaches. For the position as a full stack developer in Eindhoven, you also have a lot of contact with different customers and, together with your contact person, you look for suitable solutions. This position is suitable for engineers with several years of work experience who are looking for a versatile job.
What we are looking for
- A completed college or university degree in computer science or similar;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge of various software languages such as;
- Typescript, PHP, MySQL, Flutter and/or other languages;
- Knowledge of databases and network architecture;
- Knowledge and experience with docker is a plus;
- You enjoy experimenting, pioneering and learning new technologies;
- Enjoy making connections and turning ideas into applications;
- A team player with a do-mentality;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language;
- In possession of your driving license.
What we offer
For this position in Eindhoven, you will join Beeliners. We work hard together to create great solutions and celebrate our successes together. A great place where you put innovation on the map. Because that’s our business. You will get with us:
- A great job within an innovative environment;
- A nice group of colleagues, who can spar with you from their own areas of expertise;
- A good salary to make ends meet and do fun things;
- Space and time to work on innovations and technologies;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Good fringe benefits;
- Monthly drinks with colleagues
Have you become excited about the job opening and believe this is your perfect job, call 06-20894595 or mail to email@example.com
We engage in a conversation about what your background and experience is and what you are looking for. We are especially curious about your personal story.
With these colleagues you will work together
Bob Mooij Software Engineer
Ruud van Dommelen Software Engineer