For our new location in Eindhoven, we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer. As an Embedded Software Engineer in Eindhoven, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team. Together with your colleagues, you work on the development of prototypes or adaptations to existing products. Your work ranges from specifying, designing, implementing to commissioning and qualifying embedded systems.
Every embedded device is different and requires a different approach. One moment you are working with C, the next with C++, Python or another language. In this position, you also have a lot of contact with customers and, together with your contact person, you look for suitable solutions. This position is suitable for engineers with several years of work experience who are looking for a versatile job.
What we are looking for
- A completed college or university degree in technical computer science or electrical engineering;
- Knowledge of embedded software development in C/C++ and other languages;
- Knowledge of (real-time) embedded operating systems;
- Knowledge of version control, bug tracking, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CICD) and planning tools;
- Knowledge and experience with OO (Object Oriented);
- Knowledge of microcontrollers is a plus;
- You enjoy experimenting, pioneering and learning new technologies;
- A team player with a do-mentality;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language;
- In possession of your driving license.
What we offer
For this position, you will join Beeliners. We work hard together to create great solutions and celebrate our successes together. A great place where you put innovation on the map. Because that’s our business. You will get with us:
- A great job within an innovative environment;
- A nice group of colleagues, who can spar with you from their own areas of expertise;
- A good salary to make ends meet and do fun things;
- Space and time to work on innovations and technologies;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Good fringe benefits;
- Monthly drinks with colleagues.
Have you become excited about the job opening and believe this is your perfect job, call 06-20894595 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We engage in a conversation about what your background and experience is and what you are looking for. We are especially curious about your personal story.
With these colleagues you will work together
Bob Mooij Software Engineer
Ruud van Dommelen Software Engineer